ADHD COACHING GROUPS FOR ADULTS
Build out your ADHD-friendly life with the support of people who get it.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO GET OUT OF SURVIVAL MODE?
ADHD Group Coaching for Adults
Community counts for ADHDers, and the right support makes all the difference.
There's a lot in between the (well meaning) neurotypical responses of "isn't everyone a bit like that sometimes" and feeling like an ADHD diagnosis means you'll never achieve anything meaningful and are doomed to a dialled down life.
My small group coaching groups are for people who want to
- tease out their strengths
- acknowledge their barriers
- build a life that feels a lot less hard.
You'll figure out how to:
- Notice what works for you and how you create success
- Define the systems, supports and structures that you want in your lif
- Get the important things done without burnout
- See where high volume emotional responses show up (thanks ADHD) and move forward with less shame and blame
- And then communicate them effectively
Enrolment into this group is $1050AUD and includes:
- 12 x 60 minute small group coaching sessions
- Access to online platform to track your progress, strategies and actions
While there is a structure to this program, this group is a space for you to bring your questions, successes and challenges and brainstorm together. If you're going through something, there's a good chance someone in the group is too!